Day 02: Thimphu-Paro
Visit Simtokha Dzong-the oldest fortress of Bhutan, Tashichho Dzong – the main Secretariat Building, that houses king’s throne and state monastic body, Pangri Zampa Monastery-the residence of Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyel . In the late afternoon, drive back to Paro.
Day 03 At Paro
Visit Drugyal Dzong -a ruined fortress – 16 km away from Paro town from where you can also enjoy the views of Mount Chomolhari “Abode of the Goddess Chomo”. On the way back from Drugyal Dzong, we will visit a typical Bhutanese farm house.After lunch in the hotel, we will visit the National Museum (Ta-Dzong), which originally was the Watch Tower of the Paro Rinchen Pong Dzong. Visit Paro Rinchen Pong Dzong- the administrative seat of the district of Paro and it also contains a state monastic community of about 200 monks.
In option to the visits of Dzong, you can take Takstang Monastery Hike. The monastery is perched on a rocky ledge with a sheer drop of nearly 800m and overlooks the Paro Valley and river. The round trip hike takes about 4 hrs.
Evening free to stroll in Paro to shop or to visit some village homes
Day 04 Paro-Departure
We are transferred to airport for our flight to next destination.
- Best available regular hotels and guesthouse accommodation on twin sharing
- English speaking local Guide.
- All intercity transfers and sightseeing by a private vehicle.
- 3 meals a day.
- Bhutan visa fee.
- Sightseeing admission fees
Cost Does Not Include
- All airfares.
- Visa fee
- Travel Insurance and emergency evacuation.
- Expenses of personal nature like drinks, tip, telephone, laundry etc.
- Extra expenses due to nature or unforeseen events such as flight cancellation, road blockade, no show etc
Dates and Prices
Dates and Prices (For Low Season)
- Start and End dates – Flexible
- US$ 790 Single Traveler
- US$ 740 per person ( 2 pax traveling together)
- US$ 650 per person (3 person and over traveling together)
- US$ 335 per person Single Room Supplement
- Air fares extra
Visa and Permit
Bhutan visa is pre-process by us we need to have your passport copy by scan and one photograph by scan